RE: [RC] To geld or not to geld - After Geld - Workman, Lizabeth L

Just want to ask a newbie question, but I recent had my horse gelded.
How long does the swelling last? And usually how swollen do they get?

Any other helpful advice would be appreciated.

LW

Ps he was gelded at 10 months, showed 0 interest in mares and is a love
muffin.
There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt

also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm