[RC] Tent Fires ect. - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Tess Searcy morabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to add that I too have been to rides for over 20 years.  I have never
took the keys out of the truck or locked the truck or my camper.  I don't lock
the doors at night either.  I have left my whole tack compartment open to the
public & went riding!!!! Never had anything missing, never!  Of course IF (a
big IF)something did turn up missing at the next ride everybody would know who
it belonged to & all of ride camp would string up the person who took it.  We
just don't do, & won't abide by it.  We are family & you don't treat your
family that way.  If you need something ask & your more than welcome to use it.
If we see you need it you are offered it.  Anything borrowed is returned, if
it is broken it is replaced. This is an unwritten law unto distance riders.
If something is sabatoged it is usually an outsider.  If we are parked in a
camp ground with a lot of different types of riders (not exclusinve distance
rider camp) then we watch our stuff. Amazingly all distance riders help the
other distance riders watch their stuff too!  I agree this lady need to try
again.

Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith