[RC] Scratches TIme - Roger Rittenhouse

Seems like its spring again .. and the scratches are coming..
Lots of stuff works - some does not..
Tami ?  Trail Rite has some good stuff that many use, I have not
tried it.. was going to pick up some at conv since they were setup
right across the isle  but .. forgot.

I use the following with good luck
CUT HEAL
MARAIGOLD FLOWER EXTRACT -Calendula
Grape Balm Herbal Healer from thenaturalhorsevet.net
ABC DYs Liquid bandage.

I use one of the above one day and another on the next day.
I do not trim the hair nor wash with any soap.
I softly remove the scabs and open the wound
When bad and bleeding I use CUT HEAL
I TRY not to let it get that bad.

Protective procedure - day use after the mud starts to dry out, I brush off
the mud, spray with the Marigold Flower extract mixed with Aloe Juice
50/50  and work it into the hair.
I make my own extract each year - I use it every day until the mud
thing stops on the lower  legs

Roger Rittenhouse
www.vmaxept.com
800 655 8629
pictures  http://community.webshots.com/user/psdendurance

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop