From: Chris Paus <paus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Lonnie Ruesch <lonnieruesch@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   blue tarps, and other scary stuff
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:52:50 -0800 (PST)

LOL, Lonnie.. had the same experience!

My filly Ali, the one that I took to the awful clinic,
did a similar thing. She sees everything as a
potential toy. One day there was a blue walmart
plastic bag in the field. She grabbed it and shook it
at the mares. Of course they ran and I could tell that
Ali was just laughing her head off....She'd wait til
the mares got all settled down and quietly eating and
then she'd rattle that bag at them again and send them
flying! She did that several times .. so I KNOW she's
not a spooky horse and she  does use her brain for
problem solving and she has a sense of humor.

chris

https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/

> People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal
> remedy for colds.
> ~ Lisa Redmond
>
> ridecamp.net information:
> http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

===== "A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins