Re: [RC] treeless saddles & vet checks - Ferne Fedeli

Although I'm not an endurance rider (yet, anyway), I too have 2 treeless
saddles (a Bob Marshall Sportsaddle and a new Torsion) and also love
them.  It seems to me, people either love them or hate them.  I talked a
friend into trying my Bob Marshall and then she bought one and a couple
of months later decided she didn't like it...  Treed saddles feel
uncomfortable to me now...
Ferne Fedeli

I have 2 of them and LOVE them! Everyone in my family rides in them and
when they go back to treed saddles (occasionally), they can't wait to
get back into their treeless. Don't know what vets say about them but
equine chiros love them.

Karla Watson

I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano