[RC] Vancouver Island, BC - terre

"From: Nicole Jory <cerealkiller@xxxxxxx>

Hi Everyone, My name is Nicole and I live in Victoria BC Canada. I joined this list because I was hoping to find some mentors or at least get some help/advice on getting in to endurance/CTR etc. I am owned by a 4 year old Andalusian/Arab mare who I have just backed this winter, and I am hoping to eventually take her to some local distance rides.
If there is anyone on this list that lives in my area I would love to talk to you, I also would be interested to hear thoughts on using treeless saddles ( I have an Ansur) and keeping the horses barefoot for distance riding. Also are there any riders here that do both distance riding and Dressage?

Nicole"

Hi, Nicole
Check out http://www.img.net/erabc for the Endurance Riders of BC webpage. There is a ride in Courtney, BC (Helldiver) August 7. Feel free to contact Karen Ellis (the ride manager); she can probably put you in touch with people.
As far as treeless/barefoot goes, you can talk to Dana (marvelous@xxxxxxxxx). Or subscribe to our yahoo group (ERAofBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ???).

terre

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse. ~ Libby Llop