Re: [RC] re: [RC] Setting Fire to Tents in FLA ... Howard! You STOP THAT!!! - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 03/24/2004 4:52:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, Coujurs1@xxxxxxx writes:

Nina Barnett(one day and counting till I head to the Leatherwood ride!)

Nina, they are starting to roll in here at Leatherwood!!!  Weather is great, trails are probably the best that they have ever been.  I'm on my way down to set up check points at our entrances to confiscate all knives, guns, and matches.  Got to watch out for those tent slashers and pyromaniacs.

Phil