[RC] sympatex on podium - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Andrea horseyhousewife@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone know anything about the podium saddles? I bought a used one, it has the
sympatex padding or panels.My question is do you need to use a pad with this
saddle? And does this material form to your horses back as it warms up? Went to
the web site but was not allowed entry to it for some reason. Not sure I like
this saddle yet. Might put it up for sale, anyone looking for one watch
ridecamp classifieds.

Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith