[RC] Changes to the AERC home page and new features - Michael Maul

The AERC home page at

http://www.aerc.org/

now makes it easier to reach the Ride Calendar, Histories, Results, and Point Standings by having direct links in the top of the center column. Previously you would use the membership menu and then the submenu AERC Records. That's where you will still find the Annual Ride Statistics, the member horse lookup, and breeds competing.

We've also added several forms in an online format. All our forms can be easily reached from the "Forms" link at the top of the home page.

http://www.aerc.org/Membership_Forms.asp

between the "Contact Us" and "Search" links.

You can now register your new horse online at

http://www.aerc.org/horseregister.asp

You can also fill out the Post Ride Rider Survey at

http://www.aerc.org/RiderSurvey.asp

The Post Ride Rider Survey has the header:

"Please complete this form ONLY if your horse experienced lameness or metabolic problems specifically related to this ride, whether at the ride or after leaving. Please be thorough, to the best of your knowledge, and include comments. You may remain anonymous OR include your name, but, PLEASE respond."

Additional forms in progress are

Rider Feedback Form for the ride manager
New Member Application
Online Ride Entry

Let me know if you have problems using any of the new forms or want to suggest others.

The programming for the new forms has been provided by volunteer Jim Noblin of Sadler, Texas

Mike

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears. ~ Arabian Proverb