Re: [RC] Saddle Pad? - GoTory

Tried a Supracor when they first came out- hated it, seemed to make my
horse's back hotter and still slipped, when they promised it wouldnt...
Loved the Simpatex that was on my Podium and will eventually buy a saddle pad
with that as the base ... nikki
They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM