Re: [RC] [RC] Best riding jeans - MtnRondi

Another place that has a good selection of riding jeans is National Bridle Shop www.nationalbridleshop.com

Their riding jeans looks like the Millers Equi-jeans. I have a pair of their stretch denim jeans that are very comfortable. They are patterned after the saddle seat pants that are very long and cover your boot while riding. I also have two pairs of their cotton casual jods by Reed Hill. The photo of them looks pretty frumpy, but actually they are great and really aren't that baggy at all. They are very cool in the summer, easy to wash, have pockets and belt loops and all in all, great riding jods.

Bonnie
So. Calif.