Re: [RC] GRRRR a little vent... - Sundaez

In a message dated 3/21/2004 6:05:48 AM Pacific Standard Time, jsalas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
One of these days, I will be able to write about my experience with Mr.
Hunt. To me, he is the epitome, (as was Bill and Tom Dorrance) of an
excellent horseman. However, my three days with him were thee most
humiliating. Dinero and I learned some lessons we will never forget. This is
a good thing, but my story will make anyone who has ever felt inadequate,
giggle and say, "Damn, what was she thinking?">>

I've ridden in a Ray Hunt clinic and after watching him ride I felt I wasn't worthy to ride a horse. He is a master....and I base everything I do from his teachings, along with the Dorrances.

Melanie