[RC] Courbette Magic saddles - Kris Hazelbaker

Has anyone tried these saddles out?  The leather is treated to be water resistant.  The tree is a spring tree that supposedly self-adjusts to various widths for different horses.  It comes in several models - AP, forward seat, close contact, dressage (I may not have them all right, but the AP and dressage for sure).

I've seen one on-line review that was very positive, but not from an endurance rider.  The water resistance seemed to work well, the fit seemed to be good for medium to wider horses.

Kris in Idaho