[RC] Misunderstanding - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: pattie holsbeke horseygrandma2000@xxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, it was brought to my attention that I may have worded my reply incorrectly
to Hillary. When I said you can't pet too much. I was implying that you can
never pet enough!! Your hands communicate to your horse that you love and
appreciate what they have done. It reasures them that they are ok when times
get tough and that you are there to depend on. {sorry} pattie

dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards