RE: [RC] Jokes & Comments - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Carol Saunders csaunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been reading, with interest, the comments regarding inappropriate jokes,
etc., at this years AERC convention.  I am reminded of the time, in the early
80's, when a very well know Central Region rider, got up at the banquet and
told a very off color joke.  At that time, I thought, "that was pretty low."
Too bad that people seem to think they can't make an impression unless they get
smutty.

dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards