[RC] Horse wanted for OD No Frills - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Susan Summers wildhrse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am looking for a 50 mile horse to ride at the OD No Frills ride April 11th.
My husband and I are traveling from the west coast to the NE for a clinic the
week before and he has a horse lined up to ride in the 50. I too would love to
ride. I will ride to the owners instruction and/or horses level of
conditioning. I have 10,000 AERC miles with lots of long distance and FEI
experience.
Sue Summers
wildhrseattheofficenet.com

a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long