[RC] ulcers in stalled horses - A. Perez

 I'd be curious to see if the rate of ulcers in stalled horses
that have hay or other fodder in front of them 24/7 differs from
that in horses stalled fed only concentrated feed and limited
hay.  My hunch is the issue is not having something to eat at
all times, more than simply being stalled.

 I'd also be curious to see the rates of vice formation
(cribbing, chewing, weaving, stall-walking, wall-kicking) in the
same 2 populations.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt