[RC] Square Nail Ride, aka, Dirby Ditch Ride April 3rd - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Kim Mileo ctyslcr@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The new Square Nail Ride will be NASTR's first leg of our Triple Crown.  If you
couldn't get into the Rides of March due to the ride limit, our ride is 2 weeks
later at the Dayton Rodeo Arena in Dayton, NV.  There is plenty of parking and
no rider limits.  In addition to the 50 mile ride we are adding a LD 30.  Part
of the trail will go through the beautiful El Dorado canyon and we are sure you
will find great views and scenery throught the ride.

Please go to www.nastr.org and click on Square Nail ride to enter on-line or
call me at 775-267-4873 for an enty.

Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Kim Mileo
Ride Secretary

swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond