[RC] Mustangs in the GAHR - goearth

I just read about the Spanish Mustangs and the mention of the GAHR Book>(The book is out of print, but there are just so many copies left and they should go to those that appreciate them, not mass marketing)  It could only mean Amada Bandy from Cortez, Colorado.  She rode 2 Stallions, one an Arab named Ebtzn and a Spanish Mustang named Wild Indian and she finished 24th.  We haven't found her for the Parade, New Years Day in Pasadena yet, so if anyone finds her, tell her to come on down.  tom sites