[RC] upcoming ride in northern NM - LISA

hey folks:

we again have an endurance ride in northern new mexico!

deirdre boak has done tons of work and organizing and GPS-ing to put
together the AERC-sanctioned Caja del Rio ride on sunday, May 30th 2004
(Memorial day weekend). There will be a challenging but very do-able 50,
an easy 25, and an 8 mile fun ride with great views.

the Caja del Rio is a volcanic plateau, part of the Santa Fe National
Forest, just west of Santa Fe. lots of camping space, good horse water,
and beautiful views.

please come ride! we hope to make deirdre's first experience as a ride
manager a good one so that she will do this again next year :)

for more information check the AERC calendar OR for a brochure/entry
form email me (lisa) at volta at nets dot com or deirdre at deirdre at
swcp dot com

thanks!
lisa oberteuffer
santa fe NM
the caja is almost literally my backyard! I'm very excited!

REAL endurance is dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards