[RC] corral panels with chargers?? - Karla Watson

To the people who have corral panels with electric chargers they have added to the top of them, please email me and tell me how to do that easily. I have a very athletic youngster that I can't trust won't challenge my panels in camp. Please don't tell me to tie him all night. He is a pawer. He'll dig a hole to China! Thanks!

Karla Watson