From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Boa boots & Endurance.....Question?
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:06:03 GMT

Please Reply to: Naomi Preston mustanglady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately missed the convention and all in info on Boa Boots. Can someone who's knowledgeable on them explain why they're not recommended for endurance? Thanks much!

Naomi

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? download MSN Toolbar now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm