Re: [RC] horse corrals - LILLYAMY

I got my portable corrals from EQ Solutions. I love them! They fasten
together with velcro and are light enough that I can carry two panels at the
same
time.  I can also set them up alone or secure them to a trailer or tree for
extra
room.  I got them while I was at the Mule Days last year and saved about $150
on shipping.  I also got two extra panels.  Eight panels costs about $600.
My horse is comfortable in it and has plenty of room to move around or lay
down.  I looked at a lot of brands on the internet and this seem to be the best
quality and most versatile.
...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton