Re: [RC] rides - John Teeter

> I would love to know your ride schedule for 2004.

That's a pretty wide open question:)

A collection of schedules may be found at:

http://www.endurance.net/events/

The International (FEI) ride schedule may be found at:

http://www.enduranceworld.net/calendar/fei.htm

The AERC schedule may be found at:

http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/Calendar/

The NATRC schedule may be found at:

http://www.natrc.org/ridecal.html

Steph's ride schedule changes daily:) -- (she's off to Argentina tomorrow to check out the PanAm pre-ride:)

My schedule, well next would be Purple Passion (as Spring Fling was Canceled:( followed by Lost Juniper:), but we might make it up to Home on the Range!!

And this afternoon, I think a short conditioning ride on the fat Orlov's....

Hopes this helps

johnt

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm