[RC] Boa boots and today's ride - Typef

The only thing we bought at the convention was for our non--endurance horse ... my husband's big Belgian/TB cross who doesn't get out much and thinks 5 miles is an endurance ride. She takes a size 3. I thought it would be a 4 but they thought a 3. They were right! They were so easy to put on and I think she loved them. We did some trotting and a fast lope at one point and they look like they fit her really well.

She gets owie just on a 5-mile ride because the places we take her that are a little flatter (she had a torn suspensory almost two years ago) and it's gravel fire road. Since we don't put shoes on her front feet (she gets eggbars on the back because of the torn suspensory and very poor conformation) these will be great for her. They'll last forever since she only gets out about 10 times a year. Way cheaper than putting shoes on her all the time which we just can't justify with the little bit that she gets ridden.

Boy, were they easy to put on and take off! Wish I could use them on the endurance horses ...

:) Jackie