[RC] Panacur Purge and exercise - Kristi Schaaf

Yet again, another 'Panacur Purge' question..
or, actually two. I've got my liquid Safeguard, and
had planned to just put it in feed, but someone
mentioned that their vet thought it wasn't as
effective that way (empty stomach is better). I didn't
see any follow-up posts on that, so I'm still curious
if anyone knows if there's any truth to it (in
otherwords - help us Heidi!) : - )
And, would it be wise to give the boys those five days
off? Or would continuing their normal conditioning
program (as of now that means being ridden 2 or
3x/week) be ok?
Happy trails, Kristi iluvdez at yahoo dot com