From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Truman Prevatt
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 4:19 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Gas Prices: Impact to Summer Ride Season?

Many people travel in the summer months to rides, a lot a long distance - e.g. from the hot muggy East to the West. Is anyone out there thinking of changing their plans and staying home because of gas prices that are predicted to spike at close to 2.50 to 3 bucks a gallon by mid summer? Diesel may not hit that price but it won't be far off.

Truman

--

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->