RE: [RC] Horse problem - Carol

Sally wrote:
Questions:
<If I have sample taken when horse is under
<no physical/situational/environmental stress, and some of these <numbers are close to the "edge" of normal range, would any <stress such as conditioning or hauling or whatever, be likely
<to send them outside normal range?
I would urge you to go back to the vet, get more test done and find out what the problem is before starting conditioning and endurance rides, because stress is only going to make it worse. If your horse is 'borderline' now, it's not going to get better under stress. Even trailing can cause stress. I've know people who had horses that tied up just from being in the trailer.
Good luck, Carol