Re: [RC] [RC] Carri-Lite panels - Laurie Durgin

I saw someone at a ride who put 2 green metal poles at the corners of thiers.

From: Joe Long <jlong@xxxxxxxx>
To: "T.B.Pots" <tbpots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Carri-Lite panels
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:05:22 -0700

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:08:48 -0500, "T.B.Pots" <tbpots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Here's another brand I found while searching the internet. Does anyone have any type of comments about them? They look pretty good...

I tried PVC panels like that once.  They are so light, the horse
quickly learned that he could just stick his head under the bottom
rail and lift the corral off the ground, and walk out.  If you use
something that light and open you have to stake it down, firmly.

--

Joe Long
jlong@xxxxxxxx

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as $29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance