[RC] AERC/FEI Nat Championship - hope lundquist

Someone on Ride Camp asked for former experiences from past Combo rides. I have only attended one such ride. That was years ago. Things do change. The only thing that annoyed me was the fact that I got a FEI Vet because no AERC Vet was available at the time. Maybe the Vets are in agreement with the way they will vet the ride now. Is this so? Will the Vetting be under AERC Rules?
The Membership should be asked if they want the FEI included. This is one of the Questions I would like to see in the NEW QUESTIONNAIRE that will be going out to all our members soon???
Bye Hope Lundquist/West Region