[RC] Thuro-Bilt Trailer (Long) - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Karen Nelson knelson@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do have photos, but I do not have the know-how or the equipment to scan them
to you.  Sorry.  If you want, I could send them snail mail.
I do have to give stronger credit to the owner of the welding shop in Anderson
who put on the overhead hay rack, ladder, and winch.  He was very solid with
his work and his ideas.
BTW-  With all labor, parts, taxes, options, etc, I had under $10,000 invested.
Karen Nelson

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm