[RC] new studies up - Truman Prevatt

I just put two studies up on the website. The first is the original that was in the Feb Endurance News. I is the same as you read in EN but the graphics are a little better at showing trends.

The second looks at the distribution of the regions of the riders in rides in the 9 AERC regions. It is quite interesting and it does show some differences. I'm not going to tell the ending - you'll have to read it for yourself.

The can be found at.

http://www.seraonline.org/Archives/Eight%20Year%20Pull%20Analysis.pdf

http://www.seraonline.org/Archives/RiderDistribution.pdf

Truman