[RC] Endurance vet in San Antonio area - ceeingspots

Hello all

I think I've found a horse, or at least the horse for me.  Here I am in Washington state, and there he is deep in the heart of Texas.  Lots of emails, pictures and even video.  Think he's the one (now lets hope she hasn't sold him).  Any help or references for a vet to do a prepurchase exam for a vet who would go to Devine, Texas, would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.\

Gay