[RC] to Lani Olson - John Teeter

Lani,

ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

it will show up in your next digest (and in the onlike archives at:

http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/archives/

Since you are subscribed to the ridecamp digest, there is an extra step you need to take if you want to reply to one of the messages in the digest. If you just do a "Reply", it will go to the wrong place and have the wrong message subject. Digest folks need to a) change the TO: address to be ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and change the subject line to be that of the message to which they are replying.

I hope this helps - I'm sending this to you this way b/c I know you're reading the digest, but I don't know your email address (I just opened your snail mail to steph!!!:)

thanks,

johnt

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse. ~ Teddy Roosevelt