Re: [RC] Trying to find info...... - Honeycrek2

In a message dated 3/2/04 3:46:25 PM Central Standard Time, natira121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"Where there's smoke there's fire"  (Have NO idea how that might all be
spelled on his papers)  He would have been in the Minnesota area in
1996, and owned then by Kent and Theresa Pressler.  I'm not even sure
the stallion is or was registered.

I searched Datasource:  no Kent and Theresa Pressler in the US, no Kent and Theresa Pressler/Presler in MN.

WhereTheresSmoke AHR 364311
Foal Date 26 Apr 1986
Color Grey
Gender Stallion
Sire FLAMES ESSENCE
AHR*277980 Grey 1983
Dam SX SEA LADY
AHR*225771 Grey 1981
Dam's Sire ISLAMORADA
AHR*104048 Bay 1974
Parentage Blood typed.
Owned by Carla J Gerwe

WhiteSmoke-N-Fire AHR 535377
Foal Date 24 Aug 1996
Color Grey
Gender Stallion
Sire PNF MYSTIC
AHR*294633 Grey 1984
Dam SHES-ON-FIRE
AHR*259472 Grey 1982
Dam's Sire SCOTTSDALE ONFIRE
AHR*173480 Bay 1978
Parentage Blood typed. Parentage verified.
Owned by Barbara Bennett

Good luck!

happy trails
Carrie Anne

Carrie A. Lewis
Honey Creek Farms Est. 1987
Prairieville, Texas
Performance Plus Arabian Horses
Visitors Welcome:
Ask us about our War Mares:  Fierce Protectors, Gentle Guardians, Fast Friends.
http://public.fotki.com/CarrieLewis/arabian_horses/
http://www.geocities.com/sultaraamee/HoneyCreekFarmsArabianHorses.html
Honey Creek Farms Riding Therapy Center
http://www.geocities.com/sultaraamee/RidingTherapyCenter.html

Stallions at Stud:
AK, SE, Asil - Sulta Ra'Amee (bay), Tammarem ww (chestnut)
AK, Asil, SO, Heirloom, AF - Greggans Kual lhf (chestnut), Moufira lhf (chestnut)
EAF, SBV, CMK, $$ - Mesqual (bay)
AF - Ibn Shallaan hc (black)
CMK, AFB - Freedom hc (liver chestnut), ka Cimmaron Wind (bay)

When age prevents me from riding, I will
Still have horses as long as
I can shuffle along with a pail.
When I can no longer shuffle, I will roll
My wheelchair to the pasture fence
To watch my horses graze.