[RC] Reno Convention Feedback - Roberta Jo Lieberman

If you were at convention last weekend, I want to hear from you!

I'm writing articles for both EN and California RIDING
magazines. My deadline is Thursday.

Tell me about your convention experience.  How would
you rate this year's convention?

What were the "highlights" of any lectures that you attended?
What did you learn that you didn't know before?

What cool stuff did you see/try/buy at the trade show?

What was the funniest thing you saw or heard?

Can you offer suggestions for future conventions? Topics? Speakers?
Locations?

Let me know if this was your first convention, or how many you've attended.

Please respond privately by tomorrow, if possible.

Many thanks,

Bobbie
Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm