Re: [RC] children's riding gear - Dana B.

Susan wrote:   "I happened to see that Carousel has some Camouflage riding tights on their site, that my 8-year old grandson now wants! .....camo is very popular among the little guys."

No kidding!!!!  At convention I bought a lovely polar fleece blanket from Becky Hackworth for my 10yo son for his new horse.  I knew he would like it because it is a camo print.  Poor horse, who knows when she'll get to wear it as my son has been wrapped in it ever since I brought it home Sunday.  Yes, camo is VERY popular with the little guys. :-)

Dana

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx