Re: [RC] Rat Terrier in Egypt - Barbara McCrary

From what I've read in Maryanne's posts, there are so many rats in Egypt, I imagine the increse in Rat Terrier population is necessary to keep up with the rats.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 8:12 AM
Subject: [RC] Rat Terrier in Egypt

I love the Egyptian Journals coming from Merri and Steph!  but has anyone
noticed the alarming rate of reproduction amongst Maryanne's rat terriers?

I'm enclosing quotes (and archive URLs) from Merri's missives - in the short time
she's been there, the rat terrier population went from 12 (in her first note) to 15
(in the same note!), then a few days later, 19, (or 22).  Then there appear to be only
20, but maybe some aren't "magnetic".  Currently they seem to be holding at 22!

:-)
Rosalie

--------
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/archives/past/04/9/msg00386.html
MA and her 12 rat dogs joined us
Back at MA's the 15 dogs swarmed out to greet us.

--------
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/archives/past/04/10/msg00017.html
We hung out at the house with the 19 dogs (and 2 cats!),
Nobody but me slept well last nite (earplugs, no dogs jumped on
the bed because 10 slept in MA's room and the other 12 all slept with
Destry!)

--------
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/archives/past/04/10/msg00059.html
reversed and the 20 [rat dog iron] filings all fly out the door yipping.

--------
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/archives/past/04/10/msg00112.html
and the company of 22 rat terriers. Later, as the workmen
left at 10:30 (and MA went to Pol's to try to email) 7 or 8
little dogs were interwoven in layers

--
Rosalie Marley
http://TigerHorseFarms.com