[RC] Slamming Howard - Lori Bertolucci

Howard. It is a real shame that people feel the need to flame people on this list. There have been many good people on here, you included, that just try to give their thoughts on something or are just trying to be funny and they get hammered by those that think their views are the only correct ones. What a shame. And with the hammering, we have lost some really good ideas and stories, as these people have retired from RC. There have even been those that were only trying to tell their story about a ride they were on and got hammered and osterized for it. Were the people there that did the hammering? No, probably not. They were playing armchair quaterbacks, and made a decision without knowing all the facts. Too bad for all of us that these people that were hammered have quit the list.
I think sometimes people need to sit back, reread what they just wrote in reply to someone elses commments, and decide if it really is that important for all of us to read. If you feel the need to "talk" to someone about what they wrote, can't you just mail them privately?
I know that this, too, will make some people mad, and that is to be expected. But if you have something bad to say to me, lets talk about that personally. I respect your point of view, but please, respect mine, too.
Thanks,
Lori B.