From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
To: <merri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 8:46 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] Egypt: Ride Day.....

This story is unbelievable.  You are there!  In the desert, surrounded by
pyramids.  I think MA and Merri are two of the coolest wimmen in the
world!

Just incredible.  Most entertaining story I've ever read on Ridecamp.  I
hope Merri stays in Egypt till summertime.  And, keeps writing about her
experience there.  Fantastic stuff.

"Turn right at the sarcophagus?"

Priceless.

cya,
Howard (eccentrics, in Egypt?  Who would have guessed)