[RC] Myler bits - betndez

Jeannie, maybe it would help if you access the Myler website at www.mylerbits.com and see if there's any additional information about your particular bit.  Also, if you find your exact bit on that site then maybe someone on RC will have experience with it and offer some words of wisdom.  Without knowing exactly what your bit looks like it would be difficult to give advice since Myler has many combinations available.

I bought a Myler/Toklat bit at a neighbors barn sale.... It looked gentle,but solid. It is an eggbutt, three piece curved snaffle I think it is called a comfort snaffle? The problem is that is has these slits for reins and bridle or curb chain attachment, they may be called "lifters"....anyway, they don't work..they make the whole bit sit funny....is anyone familiar with this kind of bit, and am I using it correctly...  Thanks in advance