Re: [RC] ???coggins/health certificate??? - Kristen A. Fisher

We have to show Coggins at the state park to trail ride there and it's only about 45 mins away - definitely within the state. Also had to show Coggins at ride about 1.25 hrs away. I'd say get it, or you could be doing a lot of useless driving when you are turned away.

Kristen in TX
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 11:06 AM
Subject: [RC] ???coggins/health certificate???

Hello! I am begining my brilliant endurance riding career this month. I'm just riding local races and not crossing state lines, but want to get my coggins for everyone's peace of mind. Crossing state lines or maybe national requires a health certificate, I think, maybe just for WA. What does this entail? How long does it last? (I don't think it's all season like the coggins.) Should I bother to get one? I would rather save my money if it's not essential for local riding. Thanks!

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)