[RC] ???staying at ridecamp??? - Elkenchild

Hello! I'm riding my first race, HOTR in central washington. It's a big race with not much space for rigs, but I have a friend in the area who owns a walker farm. Could I stay there instead? Is it against protocol to not stay at ridecamp? My race isn't until 8am and I would love to leave more space for everyone else!

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)