[RC] Botulism Vaccine - David & Maggie

We will be vaccinating this year for botulism. We lost a filly a couple of years ago to botulism. Horrible disease.

Our vet recommends vaccinating only if you feed round bales, which we found a guy that will deliver them  for $15 each. Can't pass that up.

We love our complete feed from  Kent, but it is expensive. We will be using it as a supplement instead of primary food source.

Maggie in Ohio