[RC] A Bullet in the Brain - Suvut

A bullet in the brain of a suffering/dying horse would not be a problem for me, if done properly. (The people who know me won't believe I said that!)  What I have a problem with is the greedy uncaring horse owner who calls the killer truck to haul off a horse instead of having their vet come and euthanize it -- OR themselves putting a bullet in it's brain... simply because they want the $200 the killers will pay......  I've seen it done!!

Susan Vuturo (#1108)