[RC] Training facilities - rides2far

You see, this is where my suggestion of having the course for a championship
located on the OD, Tevis, Swanton Pacific, Big Horn or other similar trails.?
Toss in a foot of snow on mountain passes and then see who shines.? I believe
the UAE riders are as good as they are >>on their own courses because that's
where they train,

The trouble with this theory is that they have bought horses all over
the world in all terrains...then they leave the horses there for the
original owner to compete & keep fit just in case they want to use it.
Gotta admit...would be harder than ever to turn that offer down when
you get your cake & eat it too for the most part. You get the cash,
you keep your horse there for the most part, and now the bills are
someone else's.

I've heard they own horses that train on the OD trail. I'd almost bet
someone around Tevis has sold a horse they continue to board.  They keep them
in different countries. Several have trainers fitting up  horses
for them in Australia, France, etc. not just the UAE.  If you see a
win photo in Endurance World where they've won on the local terrain,
turn back a few pages. You'll see the real rider doing the pre-ride
a few weeks before...and like I said. They don't put all their eggs in
one basket like we do. No "One horse, one rider" mentality. One rider,
a stable of horses, and whichever one is  fit to win on ride day gets
saddled up...at least that's how it looks from here. If anyone else
wants to correct me feel free.

Angie