[RC] Maggies - Larry Miller

Let's see, there is Maggie Price, there is Maggie Mieske, there is witchy
Maggie the mare, and then there is Maggie from Ohio.  Guess what?  I have
ridden with all of them!!  LOL  My favorite memory of Maggie from Ohio is
when we all were running thru the corn fields trying to miss the BOOM of the
propane guns that went off every couple of minutes to keep the birds away
from the sweet corn.  Now this Maggie rode sidesaddle on a steady Freddy,
the morgan..  Maggie rode sidesaddle because of health problems and she
always had a GREAT sense of humor.  Well, just as we went past those damn
guns, BOOM, off one went and Maggie's horse spooked INTO the gun instead of
OVER the side and into the Cuyahoga RIver.  I have never in my life heard
such awful lanquage come out of someone's mouth!!!  I didn't even know that
sweet talking Maggie knew such words!  Somehow she hung on, and my hubby
said 'what do we do now?'  I said 'go like hell and let's get away from
here!'  It was a Benny Hill chase scene with horses running up and down
small gullies all in a line and tossing mud everywhere but mostly on us
riders!!  We all survived only to cross the railroad tracks before the steam
train came that took passengers to the old time working farm.  I can't
remember its name, help me Ohio Maggie.  Jeanie