Re: [RC] Starting Young Horses - SandyDSA

wow. Yeah - assuming that the epipheseal plates don't close on the average Arabian until well after 4 years of age (some take even longer) is just makes no sense to press. Better to be riding a sound 20 year old than a temporarily sound 4 year old. I am overlu cautious I think - I wait until the MIND has closed as well - usually more like 5 or 6:)!
San