[RC] Vet Trust - goearth

There have been times i was pulled and agreed and sometimes i wanted to go on but never ranted ,  maybe they saw something i didn't and in the heat of competition and completion there was a lot i didn't see.  There have been 2 times (that i remember now) i pulled because i saw something i didn't feel good about even tho the Vets allowed me to go on.  One, i felt the Vets could help me if i got in trouble but didn't want to risk it,  and the other i felt no confidence in their abilities to help me out in the boonies.  What it all comes down to is the ability to know your own horse and when they are right and when they ain't right.  And trusting those extra sets of eyes and experience.  Because i have been tied to Jug Tree once, it's not a place i wish anyone tied and i was glad they knew how to get him to pee. So the bottom line is the responsibility is upon us...the riders, and our education.  Then there is no one to blame but ourselves and when we do find ourselves in trouble its good to know we can trust the Vets who do this for the Love of the Sport and NOT Money. tom sites