Re: [RC] common sense - Truman Prevatt

IMO the welfare of the horse comes first and farmost. If it doesn't I question the moral status of the sport.

Truman

Larry Miller wrote:
Truman,

How moral is the question.  Certainly we should do all that we can.  Just be
careful how we do it.  Jeanie

Subject: Re: [RC] common sense

No you will not eliminate problems, however, IMO the AERC should be
striving to eliminate them. This is a goal, but anything less is a
disservise to the noble animals we ask to give for our pleasure. If it
were up to them they would rather be in the pasture with their buddies
munching on grass. Isn't doing all we can for their protection the least
we can do? Should not the AERC stake out the moral high ground on this
issue?

Truman